- If shipment was made without authorization or order;
- If incorrect items were shipped;
- If defective items were shipped;
- If defective goods are covered by the standard warranty.
Please have the following information available:
- Reason you wish to return the goods;
- Quantity, description and part number;
- Date of Receipt of Order;
Shipments must be sent prepaid by customer. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted, and goods will be returned to sender. Please include a corresponding issued Returned Goods Authorization form with each shipment of returned goods. Items will not be accepted without a completed Returned Goods Authorization form and Returned Goods Authorization Number issued by 422water.
To originate a Parts Warranty Claim, the customer must follow the procedure
as listed below to obtain a credit.
- Customer contacts email@example.com for availability of a replacement part.
- Upon request, an advance replacement part(s) will be sent to customer prior to receipt of the returned items(s). 422water will process the replacement item(s) as a standard order, including invoicing, and will ship the item(s) to customer.
- Customer is financially responsible for all expenses, (labor, contracted service, etc.), to replace warranty parts.
422water will review warranty claims and examine returned item(s) or return them to original manufacturer for inspection.
Based on the examination, 422water will advise customer of the inspection findings. If the warranty claim is valid or the returned item(s) is accepted, 422water will issue a credit for the returned goods and apply it to the customer account. No cash refunds will be issued for returned items.
If returned item(s) is out of warranty, or sent in for non-warranty repairs, customer will be invoiced for any new parts furnished and labor.
If customer intends to return equipment ordered in error and original seal was broken, the following restocking charges and terms will apply:
- 25% within 60 days from date of shipment;
- Goods must be returned unused, in the original carton, and in marketable condition;
- Refurbishing and replacement charges will be added to the restocking charges for damages or missing items